“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.“
There is something spiritually uplifting about moving; a new home is a new beginning and packing up its’ contents becomes a purifying ritual, a time to decide what you will take with you and what you will leave behind. However, more often than not, moving can also be an extremely stressful experience, both emotionally and physically.
Multi-tasking to finalize the details of your new home, hours of exhausting packing… many of us just do not have the time or inclination necessary to make a smooth stress-free transition.
Organizing Lives can take the stress out of your relocation and save you time. Whether it is a move across town or across the country, Organizing Lives can simplify your move, customized to your needs.
Making Your Move Stress-Free
After an initial complimentary consultation, Organizing Lives would support and guide you through the relocation process by offering any or all of the following services:
- Assist in sorting, organizing and purging the contents of your home. Declutter and start fresh in your new home.
- Source a trusted, reliable moving company on your behalf.
- Your treasures need to be packed carefully to survive a move; we carefully wrap, box and inventory all of your possessions, by room.
- We provide all the packing material required for the move, including moving boxes, bubble wrap and packing paper.
- When the movers arrive, we are on hand to direct, supervise and make sure your items are handled with care during the loading and unloading of the moving truck.
- Organizing Lives biggest ‘added value’ occurs at the final destination. Here we carefully unwrap items, put them away in a logical organized order and remove all packing debris. Take a quick look around and you’ll see that the beds are all made, artwork is hung and your new home is move-in ready!
“I would refer your services to anyone, and that’s easy for me to say because it comes from my heart. Instead of disaster and chaos at the end of move day, I got the red carpet treatment as I entered my new home. My stress drained away as I looked around my new suite, perfectly set up for me to enjoy. I never could have done this move without Organizing Lives.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get Organizing and Downsizing Tips delivered right to your email and empower yourself to live your best life.
Get in Touch