“Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.”
When a loved one has passed away, the task of clearing their home can seem unbearable. Preparation for an estate sale, content removal or preparing the home for the real estate market can be overwhelming. We understand. Our empathetic team provides a listening ear when you need it most…and professional knowledgeable, efficient service to help preserve your family’s legacy.
It begins with a complimentary consultation to discuss the estate and your plans for the future.
Compassionate and Knowledgeable Care When You Need It Most
At Organizing Lives, we offer you a single point of contact that consolidates all estate liquidation services under one company for you. Our Estate Services Include:
- Meeting with family, executor and/or trust company to determine time line and plan to move forward
- Assisting family in removing sentimental belongings from residence, packing and shipping when necessary
- Decluttering the home of all unwanted belongings
- Managing and/or coordinating the sale of house contents through an on-line auction
- Removing all garbage
- Shredding sensitive documents
- Thorough cleaning of entire inside of estate
- General yard clean up and maintenance
- Stage home to maximize selling price and reduce listing time
- Work with a real estate professional to list home
Our mission is to cushion the grief, stress and hard work that are often associated with estate clearing. We will help you navigate this difficult time with the utmost respect, dignity, compassion, and discretion.
Knowing that my mother’s stuff was not simply being dumped in a landfill but in fact, that any usable items were donated to charity, was very reassuring. Organizing Lives was a godsend in helping declutter, remove and conscientiously disperse of all the unwanted household items, relieving me of an enormous responsibility, as well as stress”.
Get in Touch