Weekly Quick Tips – Give the Gift of Charity
Weekly Quick Tips
Give the Gift of Charity
As Professional Organizers, it seems a bit wrong to encourage people to buy holiday gifts, or ‘anytime’ gifts for that matter, that don’t have some useful function or purpose. But, people are people, and we like to give gifts! So, why not plan ahead and look outside of the box this holiday season and spread the love by donating to a charitable organization on behalf of a loved one.
Support a favourite cause in the ‘person who has eveything’s name’, and help others locally and globally.
- World Vision Canda www.worldvision.ca
- Humane Society of Canada www.humanesociety.com
- Children’s Wish Foundation www.childrenswish.com
- Sleeping Children Around the World www.scaw.org
Looking for a satisfying way to feed others or donate to a food-themed charity?
- Food Banks Canada www.foodbankscanada.ca
- Feed the Children www.canadianfeedthechildren.ca
- Canada Helps www.canadahelps.ca
Champion a cause that’s near to a loved-one’s heart with a donation to an organization whose health-related initiatives hit close to home.
- Sick Kids Foundation www.sickkidsfoundation.com
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving www.madd.ca
- Heart and Stroke Foundation www.heartandstroke.ca
“Anything that has real and lasting value is a gift from within.” ~ Franz Kafka
Copyright © 2013 Organizing Lives ® All rights are reserved and no part of this article may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means unless expressly stated otherwise, or except with the written permission of Organizing Lives®. Enquires should be directed to: email@example.com