There is something spiritually uplifting about moving; a new home is a new beginning and packing up its’ contents becomes a purifying ritual, a time to decide what you will take with you and what you will leave behind. However, more often than not, moving can also be an extremely stressful experience, both emotionally and physically.
Multi-tasking to finalize the details of your new home, hours of exhausting packing… many of us just do not have the time or inclination necessary to make a smooth stress-free transition.
Organizing Lives can take the stress out of your relocation and save you time. Whether it is a move across town or across the country, Organizing Lives can simplify your move, customized to your needs.
After an initial consultation, Organizing Lives would support and guide you through the relocation process by offering any or all of the following services:
- Assist in sorting, organizing and purging the contents of your home
- Research, interview and hire a moving company on your behalf
- Prepare your home for sale in the real estate market with minimum market time and maximum selling price
- Pack the contents of your home, through the implementation of Organizing Lives’ SmartPack system.
- Create a floor plan of your new home and assist in the placement of furniture and decorative accents.
- Unpack and organize your new environment
- Manage your relocation on moving day