Ageing In Place
To Age in Place means the capacity for any individual to safely, independently, and comfortably live in their own home. Does your home suit this lifestyle?
- Do you have unopened boxes in storage from your last move over twenty years ago?
- Are you storing your adult children’s belongings?
- Are you hanging on to that old toaster, outdated documents and now retired career-clothing ‘just in case’?
- Has your accessibility become a safety issue due to the clutter building up in your home?
- Has the once easy-to-navigate layout of your home become an obstacle course due to your limited mobility?
Organizing Lives can help you prepare to live an independent lifestyle that doesn’t require you changing your address. Our primary goal as we support Ageing in Place is to maximize the quality of life for seniors. Our services include:
- Meeting with you in your home and together making a plan of how we will go through the process of organizing your home, enabling you to age in place safely and independently.
- Sort and organize your belongings to assist you in deciding what to keep, what to give to family/friends, what to sell, what and how to donate and what should be discarded or recycled.
- Once you’re organized, we can help you sell, send to charity, get appraised, or pack those items you no longer want.
- Preparation and implementation of a floor plan for furniture placement, creating flow and plenty of room to maneuver.
- Ongoing support for your situation.